Sara's Home Office / Guest Room
To create a clutter free and organized home while establishing new systems and routines to simplify everyday tasks.
Sara needed help with her home office organization including a mixed use storage closet, overflowing office supplies, a shipping station, and paper storage. The space needed to do double-duty as a welcoming guest bedroom.
- A lifetime supply of office supplies and tons of paperwork creating an overabundance of “stuff”
- Extra storage can be both a blessing and a curse! When clients have the space, they are often unlikely to ever get rid of anything.
- Keeping everyday office equipment and supplies easily available and putting systems in place to ensure an improved workflow while making it easy for the office to quickly convert to a comfy and welcoming guest room.
- Reorganize extra desk into efficient space for occasional second worker with storage underneath for guest suitcases
- Declutter extra office supplies that had not been used in over 1 year.
- Reorganize existing closet space to make space for guests to hang their clothing
- Create an efficient desk workflow
- Create extra storage under the guest bed for guest linens and towels.
- Remove winter clothing storage to a closet elsewhere in the home.
Sara worked alongside our team during the decluttering, sorting and organizing phase which resulted in a home office and guest space that allowed for an efficient office and a workable guest space.
Location: Bend, Oregon
Client Profile: Self-employed web developer with limited time needing an office overhaul appropriate for virtual video meetings